Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fire and Earth

I'm an April baby, born on the cusp of Taurus and Aries. So astrologically speaking, I'm a little torn. Here is what I found online as a small description of us cusp birthdays:

They enjoy challenges of all kinds, whether it is in business, sports or intellectual areas. They play as hard as they work. They are known to be flirtatious, bold, opinionated, strong, quiet, talented, sensitive, humorous, money-oriented, eloquent, dependable, practical, patient, aggressive, helpful, aloof, stubborn, jealous, moody, fickle, over-sensitive, quarrelsome and changeable. Quite a handful, aren't they?

Thank you alwaysastrology.com for that assessment.

Also Taurus is practical and well grounded while Aries is impulsive and aggressive. Where am I going with this you might ask. 'where are you going with this?' I've recently done a few impulsive things lately. Such as, buying new clothes (not something I do), drinking most of a bottle of wine by myself, and the biggest thing, buying a plane ticket to San Francisco to visit my friend. I had been trying to plan a time to go visit Sarah and I was talking with her one night and realized that my financial situation isn't so dire and that I could just book a ticket to see her. So in a matter of an hour and half I went from 'I can't come' to booking a ticket.

April is a slow month for me. I stop working at the mountain because it closes, and I don't start work until the end of the month. So I have this time on my hands. Normally, I'm so busy with work without the choice of getting some time off that I don't get to plan anything. I figured that instead of wallowing at my Aunts house and watching billions of movies all April I could instead travel. Carpe Diem. My April is shaping up quite nicely, going to North Carolina to visit my brother and future sister in law/ best friend, then directly on to San Fran to visit Sarah and then from there I go home and go to camp for my birthday, then I start work again in New Hampshire. A whirl-wind of a month but I can't think of a better way to spend it than visiting family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment