Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wallyball

You might ask... What is Wallyball? I would tell you that it possibly one of the most fun games you can play! Completely absurd and hilarious all at the same time.  I discovered this amazing game here at grad school. I know I should be studying, but wallyball is a great distraction.

So Wallyball is a game much like volleyball. There is a net, players on either side volleying the ball to win points. However, what makes the game more fun is that you play it in a racquetball court and can bounce the ball off the walls. You can also get the ball up and over the net by bouncing it off any part of your body hands, feet, head, shoulder, knee... I'm sure you can see how hilarious the game gets.

My friends and I have found that we really enjoy playing wallyball as a way to unwind from our day. I usually laugh so hard I cry at least twice a game. I've also noticed that it's a great workout. Lots of jumping, arm swinging and moving around all the time. We usually play for a couple of hours. If you ever have the chance to play wallyball you should, so much fun is waiting to be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment