Sunday, August 11, 2013

My Parents Came to Visit!

My parents decided that they were going to take a weekend to come see me. I had only one big request. That they bring the dogs. They brought the dogs along with lots of other things that I asked for. 
Woody riding in the car on the way here. Looking out the window.
 
Buster would actually prefer to fall asleep when he gets in the car.
They arrived and I gave them a tour of the place with the dogs.

My dad and I in my kitchen
On Saturday we also toured Bond Falls.

This is my deck. Makes me laugh all those people who would call in at Okemo asking if their room had a 'deck' and would get SUPER mad when it didn't. I didn't even ask for one and I got one! Everyone has some sort of patio/ balcony though.


My room
Laundry room below. 

Living space.

Dining area

My drum found a place above the gas fireplace!


My car Otis has a garage!
 

Fire pit in the common area.

Boat launch.

Recreation Center

Garden, it used to be a softball field.

Dogs were tuckered out!


Walking into my dorm, my apartment is up the stairs to the right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment