Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Knitting

Many of you may or may not know that I enjoy knitting. I learned to knit from the internet, no joke. I've knit lots of hats, mittens, gloves and scarves.

Friends/ co-workers at Okemo last winter were having a baby. I knew that mom-to-be had admired my knitting for a little while. So I figured I would knit them a baby sweater. It zips in the back so that the little guy can't wiggle out of it too easily. I wasn't able to see the baby in the sweater though as it was knit for a larger than newborn but they did send me pictures of him wearing it. What a cutie!

 
Coincidentally, this is a family knitting pattern. All babies born my generation and after have all received this same sweater knit may times. Glad that I was able to pass on a family tradition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment