Friday, April 26, 2013

Goals

I was looking back at past entries on my blog and found something very encouraging. On August 14th, 2010  I wrote about coming back from Africa. It was actually my first post on this blog. It was written less than a week after returning. I didn't come right out and say it but they were goals. Here is what I wrote:


There is a larger plan though beyond getting my hair back to it's voluminous shiny self and filling my body with as many tasty treats as I can. The scheme ultimately is to get into grad school for a masters degree in some sort of an environmental education oriented program.

So here are the things that are on my list:
Study for GREs
Find job
Take GREs
Apply to Grad school
I have already accomplished this. It took two years but I'm glad that I took the time to look back and found this. New goals for the next two years are: 

Learn more about Environmental Education
Get a graduate degree
Find a job

No comments:

Post a Comment